Rollover image to zoom
Wild And Wolf
Black Series 302 Telephone
- Delivery & Returns
This iconic type 302 telephone was originally designed by the prolific industrial designer Henry Dreyfuss in 1937 and features original mechanical bell ring.
Henry Dreyfuss used ear to mouth measurements from 2000 people to create the ergonomic handset. The first to incorporate the bell in the base of the unit, the phone was originally cast in metal. This piece was later produced using a heavy-duty plastic housing. Its appearance, combined with a rugged construction, earned it the nickname The Cow's Hoof because of its lipped hoof-style base. This early desk version served as the standard for the better part of World War II while telephone design efforts were halted due to defence work. Features original style mechanical bell ringer.
DimensionsW: 22cm, H: 14cm
Product ID: 84975
• £6.95 UK Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery - currently unavailable
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales
- View All telephones