Rollover image to zoom
- Delivery & Returns
A jaunty handle, voluptuous spout and kindly dimensions - this teapot just lives for elevenses. 'Fallen prunus blossom on cracked ice' is the springtime theme behind Burleigh's Calico range. The deep cobalt blue pattern took its inspiration from early Victorian illustrations and has been a well-loved favourite for over 40 years.
Traditional techniques meet contemporary country-house style with Burleigh earthenware. Each piece is made in their Victorian pottery in Stoke-on-Trent, with clay from Devon and Cornwall. Their distinctive designs are applied by hand using underglaze transfer printing, a now-rare, 250-year-old process. No wonder, then, that the Burleigh name is synonymous worldwide with English heritage, craftsmanship and quality.
Product ID: 1983
• £5.95 UK Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales