Rollover image to zoom
Van D'Go Nail Polish, Essie
- Delivery & Returns
Impressionist or not, this peachy keen shade leaves a vivid impact.
In 1981, Essie Weingarten combined her passion for nails and fashion, found a chemist, made 12 nail polish shades and began Essie Cosmetics. Nail techs praised the flawless coverage along with Essie’s outstanding durability, chip-resistant formula and whimsical names.
When nail salons first appeared in 1983, Essie’s polish found its true niche. She was amongst the first to understand the great market opportunity of providing beauty professionals with the highest quality nail polish along with an impressive range and selection of up-to-the-minute colours.
Features- DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free
Product ID: 64310
• £5.95 UK Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales
This product is out of stock