Rollover image to zoom
Liberty Furnishing Fabrics
Grey Hebe Print Linen Union
- Delivery & Returns
Hebe is a one colour outline version of the classic Hera Liberty print - a design that has been in the Liberty pattern books since the 1890s. The print has been attributed to Arthur Silver, founder of the Silver Studio, but others believe Christopher Dresser to be the original artist. Now a brand trademark, Hera is a signature design at Liberty.
From a debut range of Liberty furnishing fabrics - the Jubilee Collection includes stylised roses, detailed cartography and classic Liberty florals that are joined by a beautiful early 19th Century paisley, and an oriental fruit and foliage design in this limited edition 'Jubilee Collection'. Art nouveau and heritage prints from the Liberty Archive complete this limited edition series from Liberty Art Fabrics.
Composition49% Linen, 38% Cotton, 13% Nylon
Dimensions1m x 138cm
CareDry clean only
PricingAll fabrics are priced per meter length.
Please note all fabric orders are non-refundable.
Product ID: 81214
• £6.95 UK Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery - currently unavailable
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales
- View All furnishing fabrics