Rollover image to zoom
Reverence Aromatique Hand Care Duo
- Delivery & Returns
A duet of products, each formulation characterised by a complex and woody aroma, that offers scrupulous cleansing and superior hydration for the hands.
Reverence Aromatique Hand WashWith a careful blend of botanical extracts and finely milled Pumice, this formulation performs a mild exfoliation to effect purified, refreshed and exceptionally smooth hands.
Aroma: Woody, earthy, citrus
Fine grain opaque gel Skin Feel: cleansed, polished, exfoliated, softened
Reverence Aromatique Hand BalmThis intensely moisturising balm contains seven carefully selected emollient ingredients, including skin-softening Potassium Lactate and Lactic Acid to provide sustained hydration with a superior non-greasy after-feel.
Aroma: Woody, earthy, citrus Product Texture: concentrated cream Skin Feel: hydrated, matte, greaseless
How to useDispense a single pump of Reverence Aromatique Hand Wash into damp hands, lather then rinse thoroughly. Follow with Reverence Aromatique Hand Balm as often as desired, paying close attention to cuticles. Also suitable for all-over body use.
Both products are suitable for frequent use.
Product ID: 82158
• £5.95 UK Standard Delivery: 5 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery *Temporarily unavailable*
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery *Temporarily unavailable*
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 5 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 5 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery *Temporarily unavailable*
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 5 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery *Temporarily unavailable*
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales