Rollover image to zoom
Partial Soft Cross False Eyelashes
- Delivery & Returns
These Shu Uemura Partial Soft Cross False Eyelashes are perfect for adding extra volume to your natural lashes. For eyes that sparkle, match them with a jet black liquid liner and bright eye shadow for an evening out. Alternatively pair with neutral shades and a thin pencil line for wow-factor eyes.
“Channel Twiggy this season (along with the models on the Gucci, Prada and Rochas autumn/winter catwalks) and give eyelashes the doll treatment that’ll give even Barbie a run for her money. These easy to handle falsies make for an eye-catching alternative to lashings of mascara to give the illusion of a fuller, longer flutter when you need an added dose of night time wow factor. Mark our words, try them once and you’ll become a false eyelash convert...” – Get The Gloss
- Lashes of alternating lengths; can be worn all at once or split and used to exaggerate corner lashes
HOW TO USE
Trim the lashes to the desired length if need be before application. Gently apply the glue along the lash rim and with closed eyes apply to the eyelid. Ensure eyeshadow and eye liner has been applied before eyelash application.
Product ID: 43257
• £5.95 UK Standard Delivery: 5 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery *Temporarily unavailable*
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery *Temporarily unavailable*
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 5 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 5 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery *Temporarily unavailable*
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 5 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery *Temporarily unavailable*
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales