Rollover image to zoom
Deep Exfoliating Mask
- Delivery & Returns
"Whenever I look in the mirror and can't stand what I see (it might be a breakout, or generally lacklustre, dull looking skin), this product never fails to make a difference. Containing azelaic and lactic acid it brightens skin and pores almost look like they have been hoovered out afterwards." – Susannah Taylor, Get The Gloss editor
Exfoliating is a critical step in slowing down the ageing process because as we age, the natural process of cell turnover slows down. Dr Sebaghs award winning deep exfoliating mask is a perennial best seller due to its hard working, quick results formula.
Features- Exfoliates the dead layers of the skin for faster cell turnover
- Cleanses and exfoliates the pore
- De-sensitizes and reduces redness
- Brightens and lightens pigmentation and acne scarring
- Recommended for melasma (pregnancy mask)
- Anti bacterial spot fighting ingredient
- LACTIC ACID 18%: an Alpha Hydroxy Acid obtained from milk. Helps to dissolve the dead skin cells and moisturise the fresh new cells.
- AZELAIC ACID 1.6%: Azelaic acid is a yeast found on normal skin. It is known to be effective against a number of skin conditions. It returns to normal disordered growth of skin cells. It is particularly good at treating acneic skin conditions
- PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-3: stimulates the skins matrix: collagen and elastin levels are improved. This ingredient has been found to be as effective as retinol in dealing with wrinkles and sun damage, without the side effects.
Product ID: 21605
• £5.95 UK Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 Next Working Day and Saturday UK Delivery
• £9.95 Ireland Delivery
• £15.00 European Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £25.00 Rest of World Delivery: 3-5 working days
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Wales