Rollover image to zoom
Samarkand Scented Candle
- Delivery & Returns
Samarkand, or the Stone City, was long considered the Rome of the East. It was the capital city of Tamerlane’s great empire and the cross roads of the Great Silk Route between China and the West. Timothy was inspired to develop this candle by memories of its ancient architecture, diverse cultures, lush and beautiful gardens and, of course, the silk and spices that still flood through its extraordinary city.
A rich aromatic and sensual spicy wood accord with exotic tea; bergamot, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and clove wrapped in a sumptuous Madagascan vanilla; suede musks, frankincense, patchouli and vetiver all combined to make this beautiful evocative fragrance.
Presented in a signature elegant cylindrical box and matching glass case.
Burn Time60 hours
Product ID: 81795
• £5.95 UK Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales
This product is out of stock