Rollover image to zoom
The Liberty Colouring Book
- Delivery & Returns
Make your mark on this stunning collection of patterns from the Liberty archive.
In 1875, Arthur Lasenby Liberty began selling imported fabrics from a small shop on London’s Regent Street. Today, Liberty is London’s best-loved department store and its cutting edge design studio remains at the forefront of fashion across the world.
The Liberty colouring book is a unique opportunity to reimagine Liberty’s iconic patterns in your own personal style. Lose yourself in paisleys and florals – and fall in love with your favourite prints all over again.
- Over 43 individual prints set over 86 pages
- Classic prints include Capel, Mabelle and Wiltshire
- Published by Viking and imprint of Penguin Books
COMPOSITION & SIZE
18cm x 13cm
Product ID: 132862
• £6.95 UK Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• FREE Click & Collect - currently unavailable
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery - currently unavailable
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery - currently unavailable
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales