Rollover image to zoom
Tiger-Eye Scented Candle
- Delivery & Returns
The bamboo forests and ravines of northern India gave Rudyard Kipling inspiration for The Jungle Book. Here the endangered Bengal tiger can be found in forests that team with exotic birds, flowers and the spiced scents of the East. Maharajas used to hunt here but it is now preserved to protect these magnificent beasts with their flashing amber eyes, who serve as the inspiration behind this unique scent.
With top notes of orange blossom, petitgrain and jasmine, lily, cyclamen and sandalwood, and base notes of vanilla, amberwood and patchouli, this candle evokes the spirit of the forest.
Presented in a signature elegant cylindrical box and matching glass case.
Burn Time60 hours
Product ID: 81794
• £6.95 UK Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales