Rollover image to zoom
Molecule 01 Travel Size Refill 30ml
- Delivery & Returns
Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 consists of one single ingredient, which is known as Iso E Super in the fragrance industry. On its own it is less of an aroma than an effect. This perfume lends an indefinable radiance to the water – its effect is almost pheromonic.
“Developed by genius perfumer Geza Shoen, Molecule 01 is our best selling beauty product and has earned its cult credentials with those in the know. Made from a single ingredient Iso E Super, the fragrance works with your natural pheromones to create an individual scent.” – Sarah Coonan, Beauty Buyer
Please note: Due to the use of naturally harvested ingredients in production, subtle variations in colour may be noticeable in this fragrance, occasionally occurring over time. This variation will in no way affect the scent and, as a result, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges based on colour differences.
- A pleasant, subtle velvety-woody note which will vanish, then re-surface after some time
- This 30ml size bottle is suitable for use with the Escentric Molecules aluminium travel case (not included)
30mlLiberty only delivers Escentric Molecules orders within the UK.
Product ID: 59267
• £6.95 UK Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 UK Next Working Day Delivery - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
• £10.00 UK Saturday Delivery
• £10.00 Ireland Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £15.00 European Standard Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £20.00 European Next Working Day Delivery - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
• £20.00 Rest of the World Delivery: 5-7 working days
• £25.00 USA Next Working Day Delivery - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Please note: International charges only include delivery; therefore non-EU customers will be responsible for import duties and local taxes.
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Wales