Rollover image to zoom
Carnal Flower 100ml
- Delivery & Returns
To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the debut of Editions de Parfums at Liberty, the legendary perfumer has created a limited edition collection linking iconic Frederic Malle fragrances to extraordinary prints from the Liberty archive.
Composed by Dominique Ropion, Fredric Malle's Carnal Flower perfume is based around tuberose. These pretty flowers exude a mixture of flower shop freshness and carnal opulence. This natural contradiction has fascinated generations of perfumers and Dominique Ropion is no exception. Starting from the latest high-tech analysis of the odour of living tuberose, he proposed to use whatever product was necessary to get a formula that was close to nature and to create a fragrance that could mix with the wearer's skin scent.
• This limited edition features exclusive packaging based upon design called Zebra, which was printed on silk at Liberty's Merton print-works in the mid-1960s
• To reinforce the solar and carnal character of the flower, Dominique Ropion exaggerated some aspects already existing in the natural scent of tuberose, such as coconut and salycilates and to add a trace of musk
We now deliver our unique collection of fragrances to the following countries in the EU:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Wales
Product ID: 9088
DELIVERY & RETURNS
• FREE UK Standard Delivery when you spend over £150 online*. Orders below £150 – £5.95. 3-5 working days
• FREE Click & Collect
• £10.00 Next Working Day and Saturday UK Delivery
• £9.95 Ireland Delivery
• £15.00 European Delivery: 3-5 working days
• £25.00 Rest of World Delivery: 3-5 working days
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order please return to us within 14 days of receipt with your invoice as proof of purchase.